The VF04 filling valve permits simple and safe filling or refilling of closed heating systems. A pressure reducing valve, a check valve and a shut-off facility are combined into one unit. The pressure gauge connection enables fitting of a pressure gauge (available as an accessory) to provide accurate checking of system pressure after filling.
DIN/DVGW-certified check valve
||internal and external threads
|Maximum operating pressure
||1,5 ... 6 bar
||Brass housing dezincification resistant, high grade synthetic material spring bonnet, fibre-reinforced NBR diaphragm, NBR seals
- Inlet pressure balancing - no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure
- Outlet pressure adjustable with adjustment knob
- Adjustment knob can also be used for shut-off facility
- Integral shut-off facility
- Housing with internal and external threads
- Simple construction
|Max. operating temp.