The refilling combination serves filling and refilling of closed heating systems according to DIN EN 12828:2014-07. It can be connected in accordance with EN 1717:2000 permanently with the drinking water supply. The refilling combination combines a BA type backflow preventer, pressure reducing valve and two ball valves in one appliance. The unit consists of all needed devices for refilling a heating installation according to conforming standards are contained.
||1.5 ... 4 bar
|Max. media temperature
Dezincification resistant brass housing, complete backflow preventer with discharge connection, valve cartridge and valve insert in high-grade synthetic material, fibre-reinforced EPDM diaphragm, NBR and EPDM seals, spring steel adjustment spring, stainless steel fine filter mesh.
|Liquid category (EN1717)
|Inlet pressure range
||2 ... 10 bar
|Preset Outlet Pressure
- Permanent connection with the drinking water supply in accordance with EN 1717 by hose line or piping is possible
- Optimal protection of the drinking water supply system
- Pressure reducing valve with inlet pressure balancing - inlet pressure fluctuation does not influence the outlet pressure
- Outlet pressure adjustable and directly visible on the pressure gauge
- Low maintenance effort - cartridge insert and valve insert are completely replaceable
- Meets KTW/ W270 regulations for drinking water