The V2000LX is a range of thermostatic radiator valves with a stepless pre-settings over a wide range of flow rates for balancing of pumped two-pipe heating and cooling systems with high design flow requirements.
The valve design maximizes the flow rate possibilities of the standard AT-Concept valve bodies, providing an unmatched 2K p-band flows among pre-settable thermostatic valves. The V2000LX are available in straight and angled DN15 and DN20 versions.
Keymark certified and tested to EN 215
||water or water-glycol mixture according to VDI 2035
||M30 x 1,5
|Heat exchanger connection
|Max. delta P
||straight to DIN
- Easy, stepless adjustment of flow rates by standard 7mm wrench or by a setting key (see Accessories)
- Nominal flow up to 320kg/h with 2K p-band of the highstroke heads
- Quiet operation
- Strong restoring spring, which is not immersed in water, ensuring durability of the valve
- Double o-ring seal for maintenance-free operation
- Standard dimensions per EN215
- Standard M30 x 1.5 thermostat connection
- Valves can be shut-off with the protection cap
- V2000LX valves are compatible with the following Honeywell Home actuators: All radiator thermostats with M30 x 1.5 Connection, HR types of Evohome and Roomtronic actuators, MT4 actuators, M5410 2-point actuators, M4410E/K and M7410E5001 modulating actuators
- The valve insert can be replaced while the system is operating and without draining using the service tool (see Accessories)
- Valve housing and insert fits to Honeywell Home ATConcept design, ensuring housing and insert cross compatibility with MNG, Honeywell and Honeywell Home thermostatic valves produced by Resideo and its predecessors since 1974
|Place in installation
|Colour of protection cap
- Nominal flow 235kg/h with standard head, 320kg/h with high-stroke head.
- Suitable connections see 'Connections for Radiator Valves'.
|Max. media temperature