Microprocessor controller with fixed hard- and software. Configuration with 15 sets of parameters. Remote access with App and Gateway.
For all Heating and District Heating applications with:
- direct heating circuit and/or mixed heating circuit(s)
- boiler burner
- domestic hot water
- heat exchanger valve
||the software application can be selected, by keying in a planttype code, and can be adjusted with parameters; or use no code number and configure the application with the parametersets only
||1x: mixing valve + pump; pump
|Modes of operation
||heating without time program, eco, summer, manu, auto
|Domestic Hot Water
||heating with own week clock, DHW with own week clock, 15 vacation periods
all outputs are relay outputs with a maximum contact load of 2A 250V
- the standard relay outputs are for pumps and valves, and are controlled from the selected application; mixing valves need 2 output relays
- the function for the additional relay outputs can be set with parameters
||11 (3 var.)
|Applicable sensor types
||NTC 20 kohm
|Bus system description
- Honeywell Home bus sytem for max. 5 SMILE controllers, and 3 setpoint units per controller; max. buslength 100 m; the controller can also be used as stand-alone controller.
- OpenTherm for all models, except SDC3-40..
|Max. ambient temperature
||230 Vac | 5.8 VA
||One of the hardware inputs is for a pulse contact. This can be used for example for counting running hours. With parametersettings the amount of counted pulses can be used for switching pumps or boilers.