Safety valves of this type are direct loaded high performance safety valves with lifting device. They protect pressurized compressed air vessels (cylinders, tanks) against excessive pressure. Safety valves of this type are used for compressors and other industrial purposes.
- Approved by VdTUEV for pressure range from 0.5 - 30.0 bar
- Approved by ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) for pressure range 2.8 - 30.0 bar (41 - 435 PSI)
- Certified to Pressure Equipment Directive 2015/68/EU, reference no.: CE 0035
||G 1 1/2 inch
||0.5/ 2.8 ... 30 bar
|Max. media temperature
|Spring bonnet material
||cast iron GG25
- Sturdy metal construction
- Shakeproof lifting mechanism admitting no additional load
- Set pressure adjustment at factory
- Set pressure settings possible between 0,5 and 30 bar in steps of 0,1 bar on request
- Light weight
Compressed air. Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-inflammable gases which may be discharge to atmosphere. Not suitable for oxygen and steam.