The VS1200SX is a thermostatic valve insert for valve bodies with the AT-Concept interface.
It has a presetting device enabling the hydraulic balancing of circuits in which these valves are installed. The AT-Concept is a valve/insert interface used by MNG, Honeywell and Honeywell Home thermostatic valves produced by Resideo and its predecessors since 1974. The VS1200SX mechanically fits in all of these legacy valve bodies. Resideo has developed the SX insert and amended the ATConcept interface, to enable higher nominal flows with thermostatic controls as required by modern heating systems with low temperature setpoints. A perfect mechanical cross-fit of legacy and new inserts and housings is guaranteed. However, only valve housings produced after September 2020 feature the augmented nominal flow. The SX insert is designed and tested for operation in both flow directions. When used in the AT-Concept valves, it operates with low noise in both directions.
||water or water-glycol mixture according to VDI 2035
||M30 x 1,5
|Max. delta P
210 x 150 x 100 mm
Insert catridge and plunger made of brass. Return spring, spindle and spindle cap made of stainless steel. O-rings and plunger seal made of EPDM 70. Orifice casing and setting screen made of PPS GF40. Retaining bushing and setting dial made of PBT GF30.
Cardboard box of 200 pcs
- Flow rates easily adjustable by a setting key (see Accessories)
- Proportional flow control characteristic with maximum flow limited to max. 130 % of nominal flow to prevent misbalance during heating of cooled down rooms
- Quiet operation, including in reversed flow direction
- Strong restoring spring, which is not immersed in water, ensuring durability of the valve
- Double O-Ring seal for maintenance-free operation
- Standard 19 mm hexagon interface
- Enables valve shut-off with the protection cap (see Accessories)
- Valve insert fitting the Honeywell Home AT- Concept design, ensuring housing and insert cross compatibility with MNG, Honeywell and Honeywell Home thermostatic valves produced by Resideo and its predecessors since 1974
|Max. media temperature