The RNG55 -D direct is the optimal solution for the simple and cost-efficient switch from Resideo/Honeywell Home walk-by systems to remote readouts via AMR.
New installations can also be equipped at any time. The gateway receives data from all RESIDEO metering devices in C-mode and wireless M-Bus (C and T) compatible unidirectional third-party meters in the direct reception area. A total of up to 400 metering devices can be received per gateway. The device is factory-fitted with a SIM card including a 5 year service contract. You manage all gateway configuration procedures via the cloud based HSMP software. RNG55-D direct of the type RNG55-D-STD are batterypowered. There is a mains-operated version RNG55-D-230V available for daily readout.
- Wireless M-Bus 868 MHz
- Excellent ISM radio sensitivity
- Quad-band GSM 900, 1.800 MHz / UMTS 900, 2.100 MHz
- Safe mobile data transfer in the ISM and GSM bands
- Highest possible wireless connectivity by national and international roaming
- Automatic selection of the optimum network guarantees maximum battery service life
- Battery power supply, for 5 years (depending on set operation Scenario)
- Device-integrated GSM & ISM antennas
- Pre-installed SIM card and self-configuration of key-parameters
- Indoor wall-mount
- Simple on-site installation
- Management via cloud based HSMP (Honeywell Home Smart Metering Platform) software
Network Gateway 5.5 DIRECT 2G/3G - STD
RNG55-D-STD: 1105 g RNG55-D-230V: 691 g