Check valves of this type are for use as an independent means of preventing reverse water flow and for installing directly after a water meter on central water supply systems. They can also be used for industrial, commercial and similar systems where back pressure, back flow and back syphonage must be prevented. The classicfications of appliances to meet these requirements are specified in EN 1717.
|Liquid category (EN1717)
|Max. media temperature
||65/ 90 oC
|Flow capacity Kvs
- Universal application
- Suitable for installation in any position
- Creates no shock pressure loadings
- Union connectors simplify service
- Low pressure loss
- Fully approved for noise level protection to class 1.
- All materials are UBA conform
|Maximum operating pressure