The buffer tank is loaded by an external heat source (solid fuel boiler etc.). The controller controls a mixing loop for radiators, convectors or low temperature heating circuits. A constant temperature control is also possible. Domestic hot water control and the control of the circulation pump are also handled by the controller.
- Note: System no 406 means that certain parameters must be set for this application to function
|Mixed heating||1 circuit|
|Domestic Hot Water||2 pumps|
- The basic functions are contained in an indestructible program.
- All the parameters are predefined with sensible basic settings and allow individual adjustments as necessary. PCs are not required for this.
- All the relay outputs can be tested manually.
- Heating circuit
- Time switch for daily, weekly and holiday programs for each heating circuit
- Optimisation of switch-on times
- Caretaker function, frost protection function
- Outdoor temperature-compensated mixed circuit/direct heating circuit, as required with room temperature compensation
- Hot water control
- Time switch for daily, weekly and holiday program
- Anti-legionella automatic system
- Hot water priority circuit or parallel operation with heating supply
- Circulation pump control with different control strategies
- Combination option of up to five freely-selectable SMILE controllers
- Communication takes place over the system bus without additional interfaces
- Distance (max. 100 m)
- All the data required for the control system is communicated
- Remote operation with the wall modules SDW.. also takes place using the system bus
- Fault message
- If the required temperatures cannot be achieved within a reasonable time, or sensors interrupt or short-out, then the controller will generate a fault message.