A Radiator Thermostat is installed onto a Thermostatic Radiator Valve Body (TRV body). The combination of both, the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV), controls the room temperature by adjusting the flow of hot water through a radiator.
- TRVs are installed in water-based heating systems on the supply or, less commonly on the return connection of radiators. Radiator thermostats of this type fulfill the European Standard EN215 when used with certified Honeywell Home TRV bodies.
- Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with Honeywell Home (HW) M30x1.5 connection are suitable for all TRV body and radiator inserts with M30x1.5 connection and 11.5 mm closing dimension.
- Radiator Thermostats of this type with snapring (DA) type connection are suitable for TRV bodies and valve inserts with Danfoss (RA) type compatible snap connection.
- Conforms with M30 x 1.5 connection to European stan-dard EN215
- A-class Energy-Efficiency certified according TELL
|TELL "I" certified
|Temp. setpoint range
|1 ... 28 oC
- Equipped with liquid sensor
- Modern ergonomical design
- Compact size
- Easy to clean
- Easy to equip with range stoppers