The Verafix-VKE is an lockshield valve for compact radiators with connection centres of 50 mm. It is used on two-pipe systems with radiators which have integral valves to regulate and shut-off individual radiators.
Verafix-VKE is suitable for hot water heating systems.
|Heat exchanger connection
||2 ... 120 oC
- Hot-forged brass body
- Brass nickel ball valve insert
- EPDM O-ring sealings
- Brass union connections
- Brass radiator connection nuts
- Seat sealings PTFE
- EPDM seals
- Optional flow direction. Performance values apply for both directions of flow
- Robust brass housing
- Connection on pipework side 3/4" external thread for copper, soft steel, plastic and composite pipes
- Connectors on radiator side 3/4" external thread with conus
|Place in installation
||supply and return
|Supply/return port distance
||Suitable connections see 'Connections for Radiator Valves'.