The AT-MBUS modules EWA110C-MBUS and EWA171CMBUS support serial M-Bus connectivity according to PN-EN 13757-3. The modules are based on a microprocessor chip.
The open data communication system enables connectivity of water meters equipped with the modules with the existing M-Bus networks from thirdparty manufacturers. The modules are components of remote water meter reading transmission systems. The basic component of the system is the module, installed directly on the water meter. The optical scanning of the counter reflective indicator eliminates the drawbacks of the reed switch pulse transmitter, while assuring reliable and accurate reading. The modules are immune to magnetic disturbances and resist strong external EM fields. The modules can be installed on water meter counters EW110 and EW171 which support the AT-MBUS modules in standard versions. The M-Bus modules are widely applied in wired reading systems, especially with water meters installed in large shopping centres or residential buildings.
- Compatible with supported water meters
- Easy installation: requires no tampering with the verification marks of water meters
- Immune to external EM fields
- IP65 protection rating
- Battery life: 10 years
- Configurable event thresholds and data transmission speed: 300 or 2400 baud
- Data transmission with universal information fields: compatible with universal reading systems
Main: M-Bus / stand-by: Li-ion battery