Thermostats of this type have a theft-resistant, heavy duty design and were specially designed for use in public buildings such as offices, schools, barracks or hospitals. A Radiator Thermostat is installed onto a Thermostatic Radiator Valve Body (TRV body). The combination of both, the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV), controls the room temperature by adjusting the flow of hot water through a radiator. TRVs are installed in water-based heating systems on the supply or, less commonly on the return connection of radiators. Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with Honeywell Home (HW) M30x1.5 connection are suitable for all TRV body and radiator inserts with M30x1.5 connection and 11.5mm closing dimension.
||M30 x 1,5
- Thermostat restists extreme loads
- Thermostat can only be removed with special tool
- Setting with set point numerics
- Adjustment of the fixed set point with a setting key (T100V-101 and T100VM-101 only)
- Lock disk against unauthorized adjustment (T100V-101 and T100VM-101 only)
- Reliable wax-filled sensing element
||Thermostat can only be removed with special tool (WT100V) and is reusable.