TM300 thermostatic mixing valves provide control of the water temperature and are used:
- For centralised control on hot water supply units or for localised control adjacent to point-use outlets. Or for use with solar-heated hot water units with dual energy source.
- In heating systems with underfloor heating or for limiting boiler return temperatures.
Where a system includes a hot water circulation circuit, a KB191 return flow retarder unit (see accessories) must be fitted to prevent cold water backfeeding and cooling the mixed water at the outlets.
||coupling compressing fitting
|Max. media temperature
|Temp. setpoint range
||30 ... 60 oC
- Highly sensitive thermal element with good all-round water temperature sensing, even at low flow rates
- Simple setting of the required water temperature
- Scald protection - the hot water inlet is automatically cut off if the cold supply fails provided that the hot water inlet temperature is at least 10 K higher than that of mixed water setting
- The cold water inlet is automatically cut off if the hot supply fails
- Inner components are of scale-resistant materials
- With inlet check valves