The DRU Three-Way Rotary Valve provides water temperature control in heating and air-conditioning applications.
These valves are designed for accurate mixing control of supply water temperature and return-flow temperature. The sturdy construction and red brass material ensure long operating life and high reliability when used in combination with M6061/VMM and M7061/VRM actuators. The special inner form of the housing and the all-around changeable rotary plug allow the valve to be adapted to each possible application without having to drain the system. In combination with the distance-adjustable H-Extension, use in a wide range of pre-piped systems is possible.
|3-way rotary mixing, bypass
|2 ... 130 oC
|Angle of rotation
|body cast iron, inner parts chrome plated
|double O-ring sealing
- Housing made of casted iron
- Chrome-plated plug for long life
- Optimized characteristic for supply water temperature control
- All around changeable rotary plug
- Reliable and easy mounting of electrical actuators
- Wide range of flow rates in two housing sizes
- Compact design
- Use for manifolds by accessory H-Extension
- Thermal insulation package included