A Radiator Thermostat is installed onto a Thermostatic Radiator Valve Body (TRV body). The combination of both, the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV), controls the room temperature by adjusting the flow of hot water through a radiator.
TRVs are installed in water-based heating systems on the supply or, less commonly on the return connection of radiators. Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with Honeywell Home (HW) M30 x 1.5 connection are suitable for all TRV body and radiator inserts with M30 x 1.5 connection and 11.5 mm closing dimension.
|M30 x 1,5
|Temp. setpoint range
|10 ... 50 oC
- Thermostat body with low thermal conductivity
- High control accuracy
- Over temperature protection
- Liquid-filled sensing element
- T100R with immersion pocket for sensor
- Replacement of T100R thermostat can be carried out without draining the system
- T100RS is installed with rapid-response sensor directly immersed in the heating medium
- T100R1004 and T100R1012 with contact sensor
|Capillary tube length