The Therafix Universal is used for thermostatic regulation of flow through radiators with 2-point bottom connection with 50 mm centre to centre distance, such as towel radiators.
The V2464ED version is designed for 1-pipe systems. The V2473ED and V2474ED valves are designed for 2-pipe heating systems. The same Therafix Universal valve can be used to connect radiators with all common interfaces to pipes coming off the wall and pipes coming off the floor, with the supply pipe on the left or on the right. Pre-settable flow. Compatible with Honeywel Home radiator thermostats with M30x1.5 connection.
Valve body interface 3/4" ext. with flat seal
Brass housing, nickel plated, Decorative cover; ABS: white RAL 9016 UV stabilized, or chrome plated
|Supply/return port distance
- Universal valve for all radiator connection interfaces: 1/2" internal thread; 3/4" external thread with Euroconus per EN 16313; 3/4" external thread with flat seal.
- Universal valve for pipes coming off the wall (angled) and pipes coming off the floor (straight). Delivered in angled setup which can be quickly rebuilt to straight setup by simply swapping the blinding caps
- Universal valve for the supply on the left and on the right. The thermostatic inserts are designed for flow in both directions, so it does not matter to which side of the valve the supply pipe is connected
- 2-pipe versions have the VS presettable insert
- 1-pipe versions have the high flow UBGB insert and a screw for adjustment of the by-pass flow proportion
- Functions: thermostatic control, presetting, shut-off, flow-share adjustment (1-pipe)
- Supplied with white or chromed cover
|Max. media temperature