The V5003F Kombi-VX is an automatic balancing valve.
It is designed for balancing of heating and cooling systems by providing a constant flow rate even under changing pressure conditions. The flow rate can be externally adjusted via presettings.
||water or water-glycol mixture according to VDI 2035
||17 ... 210 kPa
|Maximum flow (qs)
||-20 ... 120 oC
Valve housing made of brass CuZn40Pb2; valve insert made of brass, stainless steel and plastic with rubber diaphragm and EPDM o-rings; SafeConTM pressure test valves with dust caps made of brass and rubber
|Place in installation
||supply or return
Digital display of presetting value.
|Valve Control function
||Flow Control FCV
|Automatic balancing support
- Valve insert in cartridge design
- Easily removable for flushing
- Easily exchangeable
- Pressure measuring ports on same side as presetting
- Robust against dirt, residue, deposit and critical medium
- Various versions for different flow ranges and differential pressure ranges available
- Compact design of both valve housing and valve insert
- Valve inserts with clear digital display of presetting value
- Simplified measuring with Honeywell SafeConTM pressure test connections
- Maintenance free design