Pre-settable radiator lockshield valve for the return with shut-off facility. Optional flow direction. Supports draining and filling. Reproducible pre-setting is not affected by draining process. O-ring spindle seals
For water-based heating systems.
||water or water-glycol mixture according to VDI 2035
||2 ... 130 oC
||angle to DIN
||Valve body made of nickel-plated red bronze. Valve insert made of brass with EPDM O-rings. Tailpiece, protection cap and union-nut made of nickelplated brass.
- Retainable presetting, independent of draining or shutoff process
- Presetting, shut-off and draining/filling with one valve
- Presettable by stroke limitation
- Optional flow direction. Performance values apply for both directions
- Piston externally O-ring sealed
- Body dimensions to DIN3842
- Connection to all types of pipe DN10 - DN20
- Easy identification: protection cap with hexagon on top and collar to valve; also see illustration identification
|Place in installation
- Installation in supply also possible, draining/filling function isn't supported!
- Suitable connections see 'Connections for Radiator Valves'.