Float valves of this type regulate a fluid level in vented open or closed storage vessels or can be used for filling of water supply storage tanks.
Within the scope of their specification they can be used for industrial or commercial installations or also for public water supply systems. A soft seat seal provides positive shut-off, even with fluctuating supply pressure.
||Water and neutral liquids
||1 1/2 inch
|Flow capacity Kvs
|Max. media temperature
- Available with plastics or stainless steel floats
- Float can be fitted horizontally or vertically
- Open construction design
- External thread connection to DIN 228
- High flow capacity
- Seat seal and piston replaceable
- Lever arm can be shortened only where supply pressure is low
- Max. operating pressure 8.0 bar with stainless steel float of next larger size
|Max. operating pressure