Rinsable MiniPlus FF06 fine filters ensure a continous supply of filtered water. The fine filter prevents the ingress of foreign bodies, for example rust particles, strands of hemp and grains of sand and thus reduces the probability of corrosion. Sediment collected at the bottom of the filter bowl can simply be removed by rinsing the filter. Compact in size, these filters were designed to fit where space is limited.
||1 1/4 inch
|Flow capacity Kvs
||brass, dezincification resistant
- Simple assembly
- Filtered water supplied even during reverse rinsing
- Shock resistant clear synthetic material filter bowl enables easy checking of filter contamination
- Filter and complete filter bowl are replaceable
- Body with female and male threads
- All materials are ACS approved
- All materials are KTW approved
- Approved by TUEV LGA for low noise, Group 1 without limitations
|Max. operating pressure
|Max. operating temp.