According EN 806-2 pressure reducing valves of this type protect household water installations against excessive pressure from the supply. They can also be used for industrial or commercial applications within the range of their specification. By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurisation damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
- WRAS (up to 23C)
- VA (ETA)
||1,5 ... 6 bar
|Max. operating temp.
||40C (70C with max. press. 10bar)
|Flow capacity Kvs
||brass, dezincification resistant
|Spring bonnet material
- Inlet pressure balancing - no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure
- The valve insert is of high quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged
- Outlet pressure adjustable with adjustment knob
- The adjustment spring is not in contact with the drinking water
- With internal and external threads 3/8" - 3/4"
- Conforms to BSEN 1567
- All materials are UBA conform
- All materials are ACS approved
|Maximum inlet pressure
|Minimum pressure drop