A Radiator Thermostat is installed onto a Thermostatic Radiator Valve Body (TRV body). The combination of both, the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV), controls the room temperature by adjusting the flow of hot water through a radiator.
- TRVs are installed in water-based heating systems on the supply or, less commonly on the return connection of radiators.
- Radiator thermostats of this type fulfill the European Standard EN 215 when used with certified Honeywell Home TRV bodies.
- Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with Honeywell Home (HW) M30 x 1.5 connection are suitable for all TRV body and radiator inserts with M30 x 1.5 connection and 11.5 mm closing dimension.
For warm water heating systems
- on thermostatic radiator valve bodies, or
- on compact radiator valve inserts.
||Conforms with M30 x 1.5 connection to European standard EN 215
||M30 x 1,5
|Temp. setpoint range
||6 ... 21 oC
- Heavy duty and robust version, especially designed for industrial, commercial and public buildings
- Equipped with liquid sensor
- Equipped with Memory-clip
||white to RAL9016