Thermostatic radiator valve bodies (TRV bodies) are fitted on the supply or return of radiators or heat exchangers. Together with a radiator thermostat, for example the Thera- 4, they control the room temperature by regulating the flow of hot water into the radiator or heat exchanger. The temperature of different rooms is controlled individually and energy is saved. TRV bodies of this type have quiet operation and are fitted to the supply of radiators on two-pipe systems with medium flow rates. The valve insert can be replaced while the system is running and without draining using the service tool (see Accessories). TRV bodies of this type are suitable for:
- Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with M30 x 1.5 connection
- Certain Honeywell Home MT4 actuators
- Honeywell Hometronic HR80 and Roomtronic HR40 actuators
For water-based heating systems.
||EN215 - for details see 'http://www.cert-trv/cenorm.be'.
||internal and external threads
||M30 x 1,5
|Heat exchanger connection
|Max. delta P
||2 ... 130 oC
||by stroke limitation
||straight to DIN
||Valve housing made of nickel-plated hot-forged brass. Valve insert made of brass with EPDM O-rings and soft seals and stainless steel spindel. Protection cap made of white plastic. Union-nut and tailpiece made of nickel-plated brass.
- With adjustable stroke limitation
- Quiet operation
- Valve insert can be replaced while system is operating and without draining the system
- Standard M30 x 1.5 thermostat connection
|Place in installation
|Colour of protection cap
||Suitable connections see 'Connections for Radiator Valves'.