Thermostats of this type have a theft-resistant, heavy duty design and were specially designed for use in public buildings such as offices, schools, barracks or hospitals.
- A Radiator Thermostat is installed onto a Thermostatic Radiator Valve Body (TRV body). The combination of both, the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV), controls the room temperature by adjusting the flow of hot water through a radiator. TRVs are installed in water-based heating systems on the supply or, less commonly on the return connection of radiators.
- Honeywell radiator thermostats with Honeywell (HW) M30x1.5 connection are suitable for all TRV body and radiator inserts with M30x1.5 connection and 11.5mm closing dimension.
Thermostat resists extreme loads
- Thermostat can only be removed with special tool
- Setting with setpoint numerics
- Adjustment of the fixed setpoint with a setting key (T100V-101 and T100VM-101 only)
- Lock disk against unauthorized adjustment (T100V-101 and T100VM-101 only)
- Reliable wax-filled sensing element
||M30 x 1,5
||Thermostat can only be removed with special tool (WT100V) and is reusable.