A Radiator Thermostat is installed onto a Thermostatic Radiator Valve Body (TRV body). The combination of both, the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV), controls the room temperature by adjusting the flow of hot water through a radiator.
- TRVs are installed in water-based heating systems on the supply or, less commonly on the return connection of radiators.
- Radiator thermostats of this type fulfill the European Standard EN215 when used with certified Honeywell TRV bodies.
- Honeywell radiator thermostats with Honeywell (HW) M30x1.5 connection are suitable for all TRV body and radiator inserts with M30x1.5 connection and 11.5mm closing dimension.
For warm water heating systems
- on thermostatic radiator valve bodies, or
- on compact radiator valve inserts.
- A-class Energy-Efficiency certified according TELL labeling sheme
- Conforms with M30 x 1.5 connection to European standard EN215
|Temp. setpoint range
||1 ... 26 oC
- Equipped with internal wax or liquid sensor or external liquid sensor
- Over-temperature protection
- Modern, ergonomical design with red economy button (EU-version) or green economy button (GB-version) for optimal setting
- Compact size