A Radiator Thermostat is installed onto a Thermostatic Radiator Valve Body (TRV body). The combination of both, the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV), controls the room temperature by adjusting the flow of hot water through a radiator.
- TRVs are installed in water-based heating systems on the supply or, less commonly on the return connection of radiators.
- Radiator thermostats of this type with liquid sensor fulfill the European Standard EN 215 when used with certified Honeywell Home TRV bodies
- Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with Honeywell Home (HW) M30 x 1.5 connection are suitable for all TRV body and radiator inserts with M30 x 1.5 connection and 11.5 mm closing dimension.
- Conforms with M30 x 1.5 connection to European standard EN215
|TELL "A" certified
||M30 x 1,5
|Temp. setpoint range
||6 ... 26 oC
- Equipped with liquid sensor
- Modern ergonomical design
- Compact size
- Easy to clean