Double-regulating balancing valve for mains and branch pipelines. To be used in conjunction with a V5000 Kombi-3-plus RED valve in the supply
- .The hydronic balance is a significant requirement for the efficient operation of a hydronic heating or cooling installation. In an unbalanced system under or over provision of hot water to individual radiators or circuits can occur. Apart from the correct selection of radiator valves, regulation of individual circuits is also necessary and in some cases, such as in DIN 18 380, VOB part C, required by national standards. This requirement is met with Kombi-3-plus Series balancing valves.
- The V5010 Kombi-3-plus BLUE for the return is a double regulating balancing valve with additional functions shut-off, draining and filling. Together with a V5012 Kombi-DP diaphragm unit the Kombi-3-plus can be upgraded to an automatic balancing valve even after the system has been taken into commission and under system pressure.
For water-based heating and cooling systems.
||water or water-glycol mixture according to VDI 2035
|Connection of accessories
||-20 ... 130 oC
Valve housing made of red bronze, Valve insert made of brass with seat sealing made of PTFE, O-rings and soft seals made of EPDM, Brass connection nut, Handwheel, pre-setting dial and display made of plastic, red or blue and White metal for DN65 and DN80.
|Place in installation
|Valve Control function
||Double Regulating, static balancing DRV
|Automatic balancing support
||Medium temp. water-glycol mixture -20 ...110C (-4...230F)
- V5010 Kombi-3-plus BLUE DN10 to DN40 can be retrofitted with a Kombi-DP diaphragm unit (V5012) with-out interrupting operation of the system
- High accuracy of presetting because of individual adjustment
- Visible presetting dial with concealed presetting wheel (V5010 Kombi-3-plus BLUE)
- All functions of the Kombi-3-plus valves can be installed through the spindle
- Combination of Kombi-3-plus RED and BLUE allows measuring in the supply and pre-setting in the return at the same time
- Robust valve body made of corrosion resistant red bronze
- Availabe in sizes up to DN80
- Maintenance free spindle with double O-ring sealings
- PTFE-seat sealing