The VF06 filling valve permits simple and safe filling or refilling of closed heating systems. A pressure reducing valve, a check valve and a shut-off facility are combined into one unit. The pressure gauge connection enables fitting of a pressure gauge (available as an accessory) to provide accurate checking of system pressure after filling.
||With threaded union connector
- DIN/DVGW-certified check valve
|Maximum operating pressure
||1 ... 3 bar
Dezincification-resistant brass housing, high-grade synthetic material spring bonnet and high-grade, heat-resistant synthetic material valve cartridge, fibre-reinforced NBR diaphragm, NBR seals
- Inlet pressure balancing - no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure
- The outlet pressure is set by turning the adjustment knob
- The set pressure is directly indicated on the set point scale
- Replaceable high grade synthetic material insert
- Integral shut-off facility
- Housing with internal and external threads
|Preset Outlet Pressure
|Max. operating temp.
||40C (70C with max. press. 10bar)