Backflow preventers of this type are suitable for the protection of drinking water systems against back pressure, backflow and back syphonage.
Fluids up to and including liquid category 4 to EN 1717 are protected. They can be used for residential buildings, industrial and commercial purposes within the scope of their specification. The stainless steel housing provides increased corrosion protection.
|Liquid category (EN1717)
|Minimum inlet pressure
|Max. media temperature
||65/60 (WRAS) oC
- LEAD FREE: Pb content of all materials less than 0.1 %
- Optimal protection of the drinking water supply system
- Easy Access to all internal components
- Easy Maintenance due to optimized construction
- •Triple Security - two check valves and a discharge valve separate the backflow reventer into three pressure zones
- Few individual parts
- Light weight
- Standardised discharge connection
- All materials are KTW approved
|Maximum operating pressure