The mobile backflow preventer BFW112 in accordance with DIN 14346 is connected to existing standpipes or pillar hydrants to draw water for fire fighting from the pipeline network.
It prevents water from flowing back into the drinking water supply network as a result of back siphonage or back pressure, if the pressure in the supply network is lower than in the fire hose. In addition, pressure surges do not pass into the network, which helps to prevent burst pipes.
|Liquid category (EN1717)
|Max. media temperature
- Low weight, compact size: At about 3 kg, the BFW112 weighs only half as much as normatively approved. Thanks to its compact design, it requires only a minimum of space in the fire engine.
- Easy handling: The carrying handle and the counter-handle on the input coupling simplify the tool-free attachment to the hydrant. The carrying handle as well as the shifted center of gravity, which allows the system divider to tilt slightly backwards, allow an intuitive installation.
- Top-Leistungswerte: Top performance values: With more than 1700 l / min flow rate at a pressure difference of 1 bar and a low pressure drop in the main power range, the supply of water is ensured at all times.
- Easy maintenance: The use of only two inner parts makes maintenance easy.
- Compliant with standards according to DIN 14346: The backflow preventer BFW112 fulfills all requirements of DIN 14346.
- Especially safe and reliable in use: Due to the patented design with only two movable inner parts and the material Aluminium used for housing and internal parts, the BFW112 is particularly easy to maintain and trouble-free. By renouncing plastic elements even high pressure blows cause no harm.
|Maximum inlet pressure
Body: aluminium, anodized