Thermostatic mixing valves of this type are used for central regulation of the water temperature in solar-powered, bivalent water heaters.
A cold water break can be fitted in the circulation line in water heater systems, which prevents cold water from mixing at the extraction point via the circulation line.
|Max. media temperature
|Temp. setpoint range
|30 ... 60 oC
|brass, dezincification resistant
- Highly sensitive thermal element with good all-round water-temperature sensing, even at low flow rates
- Simple setting of the required water temperature
- Scald protection - the hot water inlet is automatically cut off if the cold supply fails provided that the hot water inlet tempe-rature is at least 10 K higher than that of mixed water setting
- The cold water inlet is automatically cut off if the hot supply fails
- Meets KTW recommendations for potable water
- Inner components are of scale-resistant materials