Shut-off valve with measuring support for supply mains and branches. To be used in combination with a V5010 Kombi-3-plus BLUE double-regulating balancing valve in the return. Together with a V5012 Kombi-DP diaphragm unit the Kombi-3-plus can be upgraded to an automatic balancing valve even after the system has been taken into commission and under system pressure.
- •The hydronic balance is a significant requirement for the efficient operation of a hydronic heating or cooling installation. In an unbalanced system under or over provision of hot water to individual radiators or circuits can occur. Apart from the correct selection of radiator valves, regulation of individual circuits is also necessary and in some cases, such as in DIN 18 380, VOB part C, required by national standards. This requirement is met with Kombi-3-plus Series balancing valves.
- •The V5000 Kombi-3-plus RED is a fixed orifice measuring valve for the supply with additional functions shutoff, draining and filling.
Water-based heating and cooling systems.
||Rp 1 1/2 inch
||water or water-glycol mixture according to VDI 2035
|Connection of accessories
||-20 ... 130 oC
Valve housing made of red bronze, Valve insert made of brass with seat sealing made of PTFE, O-rings and soft seals made of EPDM, Brass connection nut, Handwheel, pre-setting dial and display made of plastic, red and white.
|Place in installation
|Valve Control function
||Value not available
|Automatic balancing support
Medium temp. water-glycol mixture -20 ...110C (-4...230F)
- All functions of the Kombi-3-plus valves can be installed through the spindle
- Combination of Kombi-3-plus RED and BLUE allows measuring in the supply and pre-setting in the return at the same time
- Robust valve body made of corrosion resistant red bronze
- Availabe in sizes up to DN80
- Maintenance free spindle with double O-ring sealings
- PTFE-seat sealing