According EN 806-2 pressure reducing valves of this type protect household water installations against excessive pressure from the supply. They can also be used for industrial or commercial applications within the range of their specification.
By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurisation damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
||conn. set, ext. thread
||1,5 ... 6 bar
|Max. operating temp.
||80C (95C short term)
|Flow capacity Kvs
||brass, dezincification resistant
|Spring bonnet material
|Balanced seat design
- Suitable for hot water systems
- Inlet pressure balancing - no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure
- The valve insert is made of dezincification resistant brass and can be fully exchanged
- The outlet pressure is set by turning the adjustment knob
- The set pressure is directly indicated on the set point scale
- The adjustment spring is not in contact with the drinking water
- With internal and external threads 1/2"- 1"; with external threads 1 1/4"- 2"
- Also available without fittings
||1 1/2 inch
|Maximum inlet pressure
|Preset Outlet Pressure
|Minimum pressure drop