HR92 is an electronic radiator controller with a modern design. Because of the wireless communication with a frequency of 868 MHz the controller can be easily integrated in heating systems such as evohome to control the room temperature.
- Large adjustable display with backlight.
- Display of information in the display using symbols and text.
- Parameters can be set individually.
- Manual temperature modification (effective until the next switching point) possible at any time.
- The radiator controller fits on the most common radiator valves of the type M30x1,5.
- Further adapters are available as accessories.
- An external window contact can be connected optionally.
Energy saving features
- With the window function, the radiator valve is closed when ventilating the room.
- If an external window contact is used, the radiator valve is closed when a window is open.
|Temp. setpoint range
||5 ... 35 oC
|Frost protection temperature
||10 ... 90 %rh
|RF communication distance
|RF frequency range
||868 ... 870 MHz
|User panel language
||Czech Hungarian Polish Romanian Slovak
||60 mm | 54 mm | 96 mm
||Adapters: Danfoss RA, Comap/Herz M28x1,5mm
||2 batteries 1,5V: LR6, AA, AM3, Lithium or 2 rechargeable batteries 1,2 V NiMH
||0 ... 50 oC
- Built in room temperature sensor NTC
- Valve connection M30x1,5