Thermostatic radiator heads are self-actuating controllers which regulate the flow of hot water through thermostatic radiator valves to continuously control the room temperature to the set-point selected on the head.
The Thera-6 is a head with compact size, sleek design, energy efficiency and durability, which make it an ideal choice for residential heating applications.
- Premium quality, liquid-filled, German-made sensor with high setting force and minimum hysteresis
- Closed handle preventing dust accumulation
- Handle made of non-yellowing ASA plastic for permanent good appearance
- Internal structural ring from high-strength plastic for long durability
- Highest-class Control Accuracy per amended EN215
- TELL I -class energy efficiency certified according TELL labeling scheme
- Compact size to fit most installations even with limited space available
- Modern, stylish, easy to clean design
- Easy to operate with ergonomic torque to turn the head to desired setting
- Temperature range limitation by accessory range locks
- Frost protection setting
- A high-stroke variant enabling higher 2K p-band flows and proportional regulation with small p-band
- Standard M30 x 1.5 connection to the valve body according to EN 215
- Variants with connection for Danfoss RA valves
- Variants with connection for Herz M28 valves
- Variants with remote sensor on a 2m capillary
- A theft protection ring available as accessory
- Compatible with all MNG, Braukmann, Honeywell and Honeywell Home thermostatic valves with M30x1,5 connection produced by Resideo and its predecessors since 1974
|Max. operating temp.