Check valves are preferably for use as an independent means of preventing reverse water flow and are for installing directly after a water meter, but also for application in transfer pipes on district water supply systems.
They can also be used for industrial, commercial and similar systems where back pressure, back flow and back syphonage must be prevented. The types of safety devices required for these purposes are specified in EN 1717.
- DVGW in progress
- KIWA in progress
- BELGAQUA in progress
|Liquid category (EN1717)
|Minimum inlet pressure
|Max. media temperature
- Universal application
- High temperature resistance
- Creates no shock pressure loadings
- Powder-coated inside and outside
- Disc, spring and lip seal ring are exchangeable
- Low pressure loss
- All materials are UBA conform
- All materials are ACS approved