Thermostatic radiator valve bodies (TRV bodies) are fitted on the supply or return of radiators or heat exchangers. Together with a radiator thermostat, for example the Thera- 4, they control the room temperature by regulating the flow of hot water into the radiator or heat exchanger. The temperature of different rooms is controlled individually and energy is saved. TRV bodies of this type have quiet operation and are fitted to the supply of radiators on two-pipe systems with medium flow rates. The valve insert can be replaced while the system is running and without draining using the service tool (see Accessories).
- Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with M30 x 1.5 connection
- Certain Honeywell Home MT4 actuators
- Honeywell Home Hometronic HR80 and Roomtronic HR40 actuators
For water-based heating systems.
||EN215 - for details see 'http://www.cert-trv.cenorm.be/'.
||water or water-glycol mixture according to VDI 2035
||M30 x 1,5
|Heat exchanger connection
|Max. delta P
||2 ... 130 oC
||Valve housing made of nickel-plated hot-forged brass. Valve insert made of brass with EPDM O-rings and soft seals and stainless steel spindle. Protection cap made of black plastic. Union-nut and tailpiece made of nickel-plated brass.
- For heating systems with medium flow rates
- Available for installation on the supply or on the return
- Quiet operation
- DIN type bodies with dimensions according to EN215, Appendix A, Series D
- NF type bodies with dimensions according to EN215, Appendix A, Series F
- AT-Concept valve housing and insert
- Valve insert can be replaced while system is operating and without draining the system
- Valve opening spring is not in the water
- Standard M30 x 1.5 thermostat connection
- Supplied with black protection cap, imprinted BB for clear identification
|Place in installation
|Colour of protection cap
||Suitable connections see 'Connections for Radiator Valves'.