A Radiator Thermostat is installed onto a Thermostatic Radiator Valve Body (TRV body).
The combination of both, the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV), controls the room temperature by adjusting the flow of hot water through a radiator. TRVs are installed in water-based heating systems on the supply or, less commonly on the return connection of radiators. As compared to manual radiator valves, TRVs provide significant energy savings. Radiator thermostats of this type with liquid sensor fulfil the European Standard EN 215 when used with certified Honeywell Home TRV bodies.
|M30 x 1,5
- "I"-class energy efficiency certified according TELL labeling scheme
- Standard M30 x 1.5 connection to the valve body according to EN 215
- Equipped with liquid sensor
- Engineered with structural cage and thin-walled skins for robustness, response speed and easy to clean hygienic design
- Compact size
- Modern, stylish and ergonomic design
|Max. operating temp.