Ermaf continues to drive the Air Heater technology with its indirect fired heaters into a new era. Closed combustion technology allows air heater to extract flue gasses to outside by a chimney so that humidity and temperature are controlled with minimum fresh air need. Better air-jet length is reached in addition to improved combustion safety on natural gas or propane.
Advantages of indirect air heating are:
- Heat output contains only hot air and no CO2 or NOx
- Combustion gasses are extracted via chimney. The result is that no additional ventilation of combustion gasses are needed which results in energy savings and better climate
- Increased jet air length with laminar air flow
- For combustion, fresh air is not consumed from the installation space
- Hot air contains no moisture; the floor is then less wet: this means less diseases and higher productivity.
- High safety combustion
- Improved resistance to water jet cleaning