Kombi-TRV is a pressure independent thermostatic radiator valve, designed to be fitted on the supply of radiators in twopipe heating systems with medium flow rates.
The combination of a presettable thermostatic radiator valve and a differential pressure control valve in one product enable a significant increase of the two-pipe heating systems efficiency. Standard dimensions according to EN215 make Kombi-TRV a perfect and simple solution for new buildings, renovation and retrofit projects.
||water or water-glycol mixture according to VDI 2035
||M30 x 1,5
||2 ... 90 oC
Brass, Stainless steel, Cu, EPDM, PBT, PP
- Flow rate easily adjustable by standard wrench size 7 or a special setting key (see "Accessories")
- Integrated differential pressure controller
- Standard dimensions according to EN215
- Kombi-TRV valves are compatible with Honeywell radiator thermostats with M30 x 1.5 Connection, Honeywell MT4 actuators, Honeywell M5410 2-point actuators, Honeywell HR types of Home and Roomtronic actuators or Honeywell M4410E/K and M7410E5001 modulating actuators
- The valve insert can be replaced while the system is operating and without draining using the service tool (see Accessories)
- Valve housing and insert does not fit to Honeywell AT Concept design
|Minimum flow (qi)
|Max. operating pressure
|Maximum flow (qs)
||8 ... 9.5